Host Your Own Event to Raise Funds to Fight MS!
Scheduled Third Party Events
Are you interested in planning your own fundraising event to benefit MS?
Every year, individuals and organizations across northern New Jersey raise money in support of the MS cause. Some choose to participate in our Chapter’s special events, while others decide to hold their own third party events and donate proceeds to the Greater North Jersey Chapter. These ‘third party’ or ‘outside’ events are run independently by the chapter by interested volunteers.
From hosting a dinner party, to organizing a poker tournament, to donating proceeds from product sales, there are countless ways you can choose to benefit the Greater North Jersey Chapter.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started…
- Guest bartend at your local bar and collect tips for MS
- Have your band perform and charge a cover
- Host your very own karaoke night and charge per song
- Plan a garage or apartment sale
- Turn your hobby into profit - sell your wares and donate a portion to MS
- Plan a poker tournament with the proceeds going to our chapter
- Host a wine-tasting event
- Plan a “Dress-4-MS” day at your office or school
- Throw a “sales” party at your home. Sell products such as make-up, cooking supplies, etc., with the profits going to MS
- Have a bake sale
- Organize a car wash for MS
- Plan a Dance-a-thon
- Organize an outdoor event: Hike, Ski, Kayak for MS
These are just a few ideas to help get you started. Perhaps you have a creative idea that could raise some money for MS? We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about the possibility of hosting your own third party event benefiting the Greater North Jersey Chapter of the MS Society.
To get started…
Download an application now
For more information or to discuss your plans and opportunities, please contact Special Events Manager, Nancy Bager at 201-967-5599, ext. 211 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.